Sunday, June 9, 2013

The First Four Days



Here’s my first update many of you’ve been asking for… I arrived to London on Thursday after a long-long trip, but God knew there was a lady who needed to hear about HIM. So I don’t consider the many hours spent on Heathrow Airport wasted time. As it turned out later my siblings thought I was at a different airport, so we never found each other. Nevertheless, I found my way “home”, and it was a great experience to see how the Lord had everything under control. Plus I was so blessed by -what I like to call- “the kindness of strangers”.

My first few days here were planned to visit my family, but the Lord gave me an opportunity to share in a church this morning about our ministry. What special people they are! I was very touched by their love and interest in what God is doing in Hungary. Thank you, Lord, for my new brothers and sisters! The rest of the day turned out to be a big “cousins reunion” and a lot of fun with all the babies I’ve never met before. Don’t you just love big families? Enjoy the pics!

My niece, Petra, in her school uniform

My first fish and chips!!!

Windsor Castle - The Queen wasn't around, but we saw her home, kind of... :)
On the seashore with my newest niece, Salome

My brother and his sweet family

Loved the ocean!!!

Durdle Door Beach (Too cold water for swimming though, at least for me... :))

Sunday Lunch

Twenty people around the table :)

My cousin, Katinka and her family. It was sooo good to see them!

Baby Emma with Alice




1 comment:

  1. Hu, amindenit, milyen sokan osszejottetek. Jo lehetett nagyon

    ReplyDelete