Thursday, June 20, 2013

More of Indiana



During my first ten days in the States I had the opportunity to share about our ministry and meet new people every day! So many blessings! I enjoyed spending time in Mishawaka and Indianapolis, and next week I’m off to school! So excited!!!

Here’s my picture update:

 
Dinner with the Byars' extended family :-)

Such lovely ladies!

New friends, Stephanie and Teresia

Cute Anna

Sweet lil' Lilla

Manna and David

More new friends

Dessert Fellowship at the Hornek family

My sweet Hungarian friend, Manna

My Hungarian table for the fellowship

Hungarian Dessert :)

Awww, I had such a great time with them! Lilla is coming to the BI - in 10 years! :)

Manna and David's quintuplets

Fun morning with Lili, Hanna, Máté, Tomi and Annabell

Annabell and Máté in the trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment