Friday, August 21, 2015

New England and Upstate New York

Wow, what a blessing it has been to see many old friends and meet new ones over this past two weeks! I'm so thankful to God for this time! Great opportunities to share about my ministry, encourage and be encouraged. I'll share more later, but here are some pictures to start with. Enjoy! :)
 

Silas and Isaac

Crossing the river with the Hodsdon family

Shandy!!! Awesome hike! :)

SoulFest with these wonderful ladies

Casting Crowns, yay!

My first lighthouse

Meeting the ocean

Judy and Brian Gower, wonderful couple

Two friends that I haven't seen for 12 years - Holly and Autumn

Dinner with the Stan family and Holly

Cuties :-))

PJ and Charlie Bolstridge

Baptism at Lake George

Meeting this great lady from Sweeden

Awesome time with Holly

Sooo beautiful

More lighthouses in Maine :)

Getting the MAINE things: ocean, lighthouse, Moxie and Humpty Dumpty chips

...and lobster :)

...and finally a moose! :) - I saw some real ones too ;)

Schroon Lake - beauty - Word of Life headquarters

Thankful that I got to be here for our 75th anniversary

Sprankle and Konya couples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment