Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not Want




 
John 10 is one of my favorite passages from the Bible. I just heard a wonderful sermon about the blessings of being a sheep and since it was very encouraging to me, I’ll share it with you. :) Jesus says that, “When he [the Good Shepherd] has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.” (John 10:4) Here are four blessings of being a sheep:
1.       We are placed by God.
2.       We are protected by Him.
3.       We have a path to follow.
4.       We have the blessing of a Partner.

As I’m praying for the summer I find a huge encouragement in these truths. It’s so wonderful to know that God has a plan for me, and all I need to do is to follow. After listening to this message and giving all my questions back to God, I received the wonderful news that I have enough money on my account to by the plane tickets!!! Isn’t that wonderful? The Lord is so faithful! Please keep praying with me for the missing amount for my tuition and insurance. This will be around $1300. I'm praying with expectations and I trust God He will provide!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment