Friday, April 12, 2013

Amazed... Once Again!



We just finished an amazing prayer breakfast at my house with 8 other ladies. Do you want to know my praise for today? I will share anyways. :-) Someone gave $8oo toward my tuition for the Summer Semester!!! I am so thankful… and so excited! God has been faithful ever since I started my Biblical Counseling courses! I am very thankful for the staff of Faith Bible Seminary who made it possible to have a scholarship until now. And may God bless my new anonymous supporter for giving generously so that I can start one more semester in just two weeks! Praise the Lord! What an encouragement this is for all my girls too who have been praying faithfully for this miracle! Thank you for praying and rejoicing with me!

I still didn’t find my lost camera, but I have a picture for you anyways! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment