Monday, June 4, 2012

Old and New Friends

What an encouraging first Sunday this was! I met some wonderful people in Hobart and Valparaiso, Indiana. I was so touched by their love and kindness, and I was just overwhelmed by the goodness of God I experienced in these two churches. It's such a blessing to belong to the family of God, and know that wherever I go I'll meet brothers and sisters in Christ! They were all so very gracious and encouraging, especially taking in consideration that I presented our ministry for the first time in English! :)

I had the privilege to see some dear friends as well tonight, Wayne and Susie Vanderwier and Donna Snow-Dujmovich, who is the mom of one of my girls in the Bible School. I'm so thankful for all that God has blessed with me in these past couple of days!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment