Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Walk in Lafayette


I am so blessed! Yes, a dream (that I’ve been praying for since 2006) came true in these past two weeks. It was absolutely wonderful to finally be in Lafayette, IN, and take Biblical Counseling classes through Faith Bible Seminary. I loved the people, I loved the church and their awesome ministries, but I am most thankful for what the Lord did in my heart during the two courses I took. There are no words to describe how much I love my wonderful Savior, and what a privilege it is to call Him my Best Friend!!! 

I know a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go… :)

On my way to school

Cute houses, nice cars. I enjoyed my daily walks, though probably I was the only one walking... :))

Our pretty house

I loved the backyard and studying on the porch

The Bakers, my wonderful hosts

Faith Community Center (nice place for the lunch break, huh? :))

Vision of Hope Ministries - Dear BI students, one day you will have a lounge like this... maybe. :-)

...And bedrooms like this (if you keep them nice and clean, hahaha)

Some of my awesome classmates

Faith Resource Center (loved it!!!)
Our mailbox - There is a funny story that goes with this, bottom line: you need to lift up the red flag if you want to send your mail. You see, I'm learning every day! :-))


2 comments:

  1. Jaj Monca, mar nagyon varunk! Kepzeld mivel megvan a haz, hivatalosan is nalunk alszol majd amig itt leszel. : )

    Isten annyira jo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszi!!! Nagyon örülök, már én is alig várom! Puszi!

      Delete