Friday, April 20, 2012

Best with Details!

I was watching some pictures about God’s creation today and my conclusion is the following: whatever God does is always beautiful and good, and He is the best with details!!! This is also what I experience daily as I’m planning my summer furlough. I’m amazed by the love the Lord showers on me through His children. I wish I could quote everybody. Here are only some of the encouraging responses I've received so far:

Monca, that is sooo exciting! Praise God!  I'm so eager to hear about your adventures here and what God has in store. : )

We would sure love to see you when u are in Indy.

Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

We would love to have you come and speak about what the Lord has you doing and what the Lord is doing with you.

Let me know your schedule of coming and leaving US. We will attempt to take care of you as a "daughter" away from home.

Thank you for booking your trip with Expedia. This email is your receipt for the travel item(s) you just booked. (Another good one. :-))

My husband and I would be delighted to have you stay with us while you’re here.  That would be absolutely wonderful.

We pray that your plans will be well set up and that the Lord will provide all you need for this trip and contacts and studies in the US.

We are excited to have you in the area and to renew our friendships.  

Am I blessed or what??? Thank you everybody, I’m so thankful for all of you! 42 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment