Sunday, January 26, 2014

Have I Done My Best for Jesus?

I got to spend this weekend in Dyer, IN. Bethany and I are taking the same class at FBS this semester and we'll be riding together to Lafayette tomorrow morning. It was a huge blessing to get to know her family and worship with them on this pretty Sunday. I met a lot of sweet people in church today, and I was so encouraged by the songs and the message. What can I say at the end of my life - have I done my best for Jesus? What will you say? May our love for Jesus compel us to glorify Him and keep sharing the Gospel until He takes us home.


Winter :)

Bethany teaching the Sunday School class

Chase telling me the story of the Good Samaritan, who was a Gypsy in his understanding... :-)

The bathroom at the church, yup, the ladies' room 

You see? Not kidding! :)

Bedtime story - Russel and Sylvia...

... and the rest of the family: Chase, Lee, Bethany and Clara

Becoming friends with Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment