Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tomorrow, Tomorrow... :)

I promised I'll post pictures this summer!

Well, here's the first one: LAST BREAKFAST AT HOME. I'm so thankful for Timi (my room mate) and Johanna (our guest from Germany, graduate of the BI) who helped so much with finishing everything as I am getting ready for the looong trip! We just found out not long ago that we are on the same flight with Johanna until München!!! God is perfect! We leave our house tomorrow at 4:15 am. Thank you for praying!


2 comments:

  1. I'll miss getting to see you in Hungary this year.. :( Bruce and I will be at WOL in a couple of weeks. Have a blessed trip.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'll miss you too, Deb! Have a wonderful time in Hungary! Please say hi to Bruce and Ashley for me!!! Love you a lot!

      Monca

      Delete